Come backstage on our work at Region Sønderjylland-Schleswig
Next year the Region Sønderjylland-Schleswig will celebrate its 20th anniversary. In these years we have shared our knowledge and experience with regional players, interested people and citizens of our own region, but also beyond the German-Danish border region.
On the European Cooperation Day, 21st of September at 15–17, we will present ourselves and our work. Our current Interreg project KursKultur, the Cultural Agreement Sønderjylland-Schleswig and Regionskontor & Infocenter are available to you for the whole afternoon. Scheduled are: a presentation about the importance and development of cross-border culture-cooperations; advice on funding opportunities for German-Danish projects; marketing and PR, as well as information for cross-border commuters.
15 – 17, FDE-hall: Open house and networking
- Funding opportunities for German-Danish projects, Vincent Büsch
- Cross-border marketing and PR, Angela Jensen
Cultural Agreement Sønderjylland-Schleswig:
- Information about the cultural online portal “kulturfokus.dk/de”, Galina Jørgensen
Regionskontor & Infocenter:
- Information for cross-border commuters, Sylvia Witte
15.30 – 16, U-room: Lecture
- Importance and development of cross-border culture-cooperations, Andreas Ott, Cultural Agreement Sønderjylland-Schleswig
- Project-documentary film